Get taxed at the WSOP? Get it back

Nothing worse than cashing in Vegas during the summer and having the USA IRS tax 30% of your winnings.  30%, what is that?  Why so much?  Worse than any actual rake.  Well at you can potentially get all 30% back!  Let US Tax Recovery do the work, get you an ITIN number, and get you your money that you earned.  They can even claim up to 3 years back.  Withholding tax can be claimed back on many casino games including poker, slots, and other jackpot related games where 30% was withheld since Canada does not have a treaty agreement with USA.  This whole process takes a few months, so might as well get started and get yourself a nice xmas bonus!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *